Thursday, November 20, 2008

7 Random Bookish Things

The rules are:

Link to the person who tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
Share seven random and/or weird book facts about yourself.
Tag seven random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Ok, so seven random bookish thing about me:

1. If I'm interested in reading a book that is part of a series, and I haven't read the series, I have to read all the previous books before reading the one book I am interested in. I just hate missing out on character development and such!

2. I cannot stand reading a book with dog-eared pages. They make bookmarks for a reason!

3. I keep a book light in my car and another in my purse. You never know when you will get stranded or stuck in a waiting room. I have books I'm "currently" reading stashed everywhere!

4. If a movie is coming out that is based on a book, I almost always have to read the book before I watch the movie.

5. When I shelf my books they have to be in order! Either by series or by author. If I find a book laying out of place, it will drive me bonkers until its put back to order.

6. On my TBR Shelves, the Trade books are together and the hardbacks together and etc etc. Bothers me to see a hardback, paperback, tall trade book all sitting together. I know...Im a kook!

7. I have to read the acknowledgements page in every book, I read the author bio...Im a complete fanatic. I read the blurbs, and Im always reading the advertising in the back of the books about other books.....I've found some great authors that way!

Ok Im tagging:

Melanie @ Love to Read
Lori @ LORI'S READING CORNER
Rhonda @ Rhonda's Corner of the World
Tracey @ Reading Is Sexy
Angela @ Reading Angel
Melissa @ Shhh I'm Reading...
Matt @ Books, Writing, and Life

3 comments:

  1. Geeze, I felt like I was reading something about myself!! I am with you on every single one listed! :) Especially the dog eared one. I Love buying book marks and have some I've made. They are everywhere in my house. Well, I don't keep a book light in my car. So just the one, but all the others, yup, they are me too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did it, but only thought of five peeps that I didn't think have been tagged.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I was going to do this, but you tagged every book blog I know...lmao ;-)

    ReplyDelete

The old grey donkey, Eeyore stood by himself in a thistly corner of the Forest, his front feet well apart, his head on one side, and thought about things. Sometimes he thought sadly to himself, "Why?" and sometimes he thought, "Wherefore?" and sometimes he thought, "Inasmuch as which?" and sometimes he didn't quite know what he was thinking about.

Thank you for taking time out of your day to leave a comment. It's appreciated.