Thursday, January 29, 2009

What's on Your Nightstand


What's On Your Nightstand? is hosted by Jennifer at 5 Minutes for Books.

So, this is how it works:

  • Write a post on your own blog (or leave us a comment here if you're blogless) and tell us a little about what is on your nightstand.
  • You could give a mini-review of a book that you're currently reading or just recently finished.
  • You can also use it as a goal-setting exercise. Which books do you plan to read this month.
  • As always, if you want to share the hows and whys of what you're reading or how it came to be on your nightstand, feel free. We love details!
  • Please link back to this page (or our main page) in your post so that your readers can find out more about the carnival.
Currently On My Nightstand :

House of Cards (The Negotiator, Book 2) by C.E. Murphy - I'm reading this for my 999 Paranormal Challenge and for a swap on PBS. Really enjoying it so far.

The Treasure Keeper by Shana Abe. I have this in ARC form - it comes out in March of this year. I'm supposed to review it and I am aiming to get to it by the weekend. Love this Drakon' series!

Futureproof: A Novel (P.S.) by N Frank Daniels . Another review book. One my sister was supposed to review, but just couldn't get into it. I told her I'd give it a whirl. Hopefully I can crack the cover of it sometime next week and see what my own thoughts and opinions are.


1 comment:

  1. All those are new to me. So's the meme; I might need to play along from time to time.

    ReplyDelete

The old grey donkey, Eeyore stood by himself in a thistly corner of the Forest, his front feet well apart, his head on one side, and thought about things. Sometimes he thought sadly to himself, "Why?" and sometimes he thought, "Wherefore?" and sometimes he thought, "Inasmuch as which?" and sometimes he didn't quite know what he was thinking about.

Thank you for taking time out of your day to leave a comment. It's appreciated.