Monday, March 9, 2009

Fabulous Blog Award!!


I received the Your Blog Is Fabulous award from My thoughts...your thoughts?
Thank you so much!!

Here are the rules:
1) List five things you are obsessed with.
2) Nominate five blogs you think are fabulous.
Here is a list of 5 things I'm obsessed with:
  • Reading! I read everything, it has words I can understand, I'm reading it.
  • Series TV Shows - love them and I'm a maniac when one goes astray.
  • Wordscraper on Facebook - I am so addicted!
  • Blogging - love it, live it, blog it! Actually, I do alot of reading other folk's blogs.
  • I love it when the kids find time to spend with me (teenagers) and always worry if I'm going to be one of those uncool moms.
Now, for the blogs that I'm excited to pass this award on to:
  1. The Movieholic & Bibliophile's Blog

  2. Love to Read

  3. Maymay's Memos

4 comments:

The old grey donkey, Eeyore stood by himself in a thistly corner of the Forest, his front feet well apart, his head on one side, and thought about things. Sometimes he thought sadly to himself, "Why?" and sometimes he thought, "Wherefore?" and sometimes he thought, "Inasmuch as which?" and sometimes he didn't quite know what he was thinking about.

Thank you for taking time out of your day to leave a comment. It's appreciated.