Saturday, March 14, 2009

Holy Snapping Duck Do!!

Holy Snapping Duck Do! I just climbed out from under my rock and realised I have not updated this since Paris Hilton was in jail... You would not believe the fairy dust I have to clean up. Apologies to my regular readers! Even the little blue ones!.

I am flat out like a lizard drinking with feeding the little people, hoping you haven't found other blogs, just generally being a slave to recognise my children again, my day is filled with fluorescent light from the light through yonder window breaks to I am begging my kid to go to sleep or so help me God that kid will be decorating my wall, 'Duct tape still life'.

I am not complaining though. I wish you could be here to share it. I won't promise anything to you but if one more person emails me to ask why I haven't posted today I will start posting pictures of toe fungus, or fecal murals. Seriously! Unless of course the pool with the cocktail bar is heated!.

I saw this on closetwriter's blog, and I just HAD to try it myself! Totally made the end of my day much more worthy!!

Made with the "Lazy Bloggers Post Generator". Try yours today! And please comment with the link to your post. I could totally use all the laughs I can get! Life is too short to smile upside down :)

5 comments:

  1. Mine...

    http://ponderingthelibrary.blogspot.com/2009/03/for-fun-lazy-persons-blog.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's mine Wendy :)

    http://lorisreadingcorner.blogspot.com/2009/03/holy-catfish.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA!

    That was the easiest post ever written Wendy! lol

    I love it! "Holy Snapping Duck Do!"

    LOL

    Regards
    L

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was awesome... Hysterical!!

    Here's mine.

    Thanks so much for sharing that site. You made my evening! I really hope a lot of people participate :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good stuff!

    http://creativitygone.blogspot.com/2009/03/day-101-f-me-dead.html

    ReplyDelete

The old grey donkey, Eeyore stood by himself in a thistly corner of the Forest, his front feet well apart, his head on one side, and thought about things. Sometimes he thought sadly to himself, "Why?" and sometimes he thought, "Wherefore?" and sometimes he thought, "Inasmuch as which?" and sometimes he didn't quite know what he was thinking about.

Thank you for taking time out of your day to leave a comment. It's appreciated.