Friday, April 10, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins #119

And...here we go!

1. Anonymous...hope you are having a sunshiney day!

2. To be or not to be is a very old quote.

3. Let me embrace thee, sour adversity, for I won't let your sourness turn me away.

4. Green Grass is what I look forward to most about Spring.

5. Who needs therapy when there is Caffeine.

6. Peeps MUST go into the Easter Basket!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to reading, tomorrow my plans include seeing the Fast and the Furious and Sunday, I have to work!

Happy Easter to those that celebrate it!

2 comments:

  1. I just love your Friday fill ins Wendy!

    Okay, here is mine:

    . I really do hope you are having a sunshiney day!

    2. How do I love thee, let me count the ways, is a very old quote.

    3. Grumpy folks take heed, for I won't let your sourness turn me away.

    4. Green Grass is what I have none of in the yard.

    5. Who needs therapy when there is Caffeine. (I'll second that one :) )

    6. Peeps is what cute little birds do!

    7. And as for the weekend, I'm looking forward to reading, reading and reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Vin Diesel!
    Ahem...I've never had a Peep.
    Happy Friday :o)

    ReplyDelete

The old grey donkey, Eeyore stood by himself in a thistly corner of the Forest, his front feet well apart, his head on one side, and thought about things. Sometimes he thought sadly to himself, "Why?" and sometimes he thought, "Wherefore?" and sometimes he thought, "Inasmuch as which?" and sometimes he didn't quite know what he was thinking about.

Thank you for taking time out of your day to leave a comment. It's appreciated.