Friday, April 24, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins # 121


Here we go!
1. Apparently there's some sort of _____.
2. Today is a beautiful and sunny day.
3. 2009 is going great so far.
4. I closed my eyes and that was it. I was fast asleep!
5. For too long I've been procrastinating. I really should get more bookshelves!
6. I am not obsessed with books; I am not!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to reading, tomorrow my plans include working and getting my hair done and Sunday, I want to mow the lawn, but I also have to work!

1 comment:

The old grey donkey, Eeyore stood by himself in a thistly corner of the Forest, his front feet well apart, his head on one side, and thought about things. Sometimes he thought sadly to himself, "Why?" and sometimes he thought, "Wherefore?" and sometimes he thought, "Inasmuch as which?" and sometimes he didn't quite know what he was thinking about.

Thank you for taking time out of your day to leave a comment. It's appreciated.