Thursday, May 14, 2009

Booking Through Thursday



Book Gluttony! Are your eyes bigger than your book belly? Do you have a habit of buying up books far quicker than you could possibly read them? Have you had to curb your book buying habits until you can catch up with yourself? Or are you a controlled buyer, only purchasing books when you have run out of things to read?

I am a glutton when it comes to book, yes! I may not have time to read something right away, but if it is something I want, I get. Poor hubby, our bedroom is a wall and a half of books. But, there are worse habits in the world! At least, that is what I tell myself. I also have a hard time turning down review requests. So I have a stack of books with post-it due dates flagged, and even though sometimes I just get them done under the wire, I'm forever grateful for them. I have found so many new-to-me authors with book review requests! It's not something I'm willing to give up. Neither is reading; may as well quit breathing. So yes, I'm a glutton, but I'm a proud glutton!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Wendy!

    Me too! I just went to Waldenbooks, they were have a two for one book sale, so can you guess what I did? I bought twice as many books!

    Dottie :)
    (I also have trouble turning down requests for reviews, I love to do them.)

    ReplyDelete

The old grey donkey, Eeyore stood by himself in a thistly corner of the Forest, his front feet well apart, his head on one side, and thought about things. Sometimes he thought sadly to himself, "Why?" and sometimes he thought, "Wherefore?" and sometimes he thought, "Inasmuch as which?" and sometimes he didn't quite know what he was thinking about.

Thank you for taking time out of your day to leave a comment. It's appreciated.