Friday, May 22, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins #125


And...here we go!

1. Moving is such a pain in the butt.

2. Fat free just doesn't taste the same.

3. My best quality is my ability to stay focused.

4. My job as an event planner has lots of small details.

5. In nearly 10 years, my kids will be grown and out of college by then too!

6. Chocolate is what I need right now!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to reading, tomorrow my plans include working and playing taxi and Sunday, I want to spend some time outside!

1 comment:

  1. LOL, all agree with all 7 points...but 6 is my favorite.

    Hawk

    ReplyDelete

The old grey donkey, Eeyore stood by himself in a thistly corner of the Forest, his front feet well apart, his head on one side, and thought about things. Sometimes he thought sadly to himself, "Why?" and sometimes he thought, "Wherefore?" and sometimes he thought, "Inasmuch as which?" and sometimes he didn't quite know what he was thinking about.

Thank you for taking time out of your day to leave a comment. It's appreciated.