Friday, May 29, 2009

Friday Fill-ins

http://fridayfillins.blogspot.com/

And...here we go!

1. It's cold and rainy outside.

2. I like cottage cheese with my tomatoes.

3. My favorite health and beauty product is lotion and lipgloss.

4. My butt falls asleep after a nice long ride.

5. Well, first of all your only as old as you feel.

6. Me and I'm not sure; those were the cast of characters in a recent dream and it was unbelievable - I still can't recall it.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to cleaning my house, tomorrow my plans include being lazy and Sunday, I want to work and take time out for myself!

2 comments:

  1. I've never had cottage cheese with tomato and now I want to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I've ever had cottage cheese before. It just looks really gross so I've never tried it.

    ReplyDelete

The old grey donkey, Eeyore stood by himself in a thistly corner of the Forest, his front feet well apart, his head on one side, and thought about things. Sometimes he thought sadly to himself, "Why?" and sometimes he thought, "Wherefore?" and sometimes he thought, "Inasmuch as which?" and sometimes he didn't quite know what he was thinking about.

Thank you for taking time out of your day to leave a comment. It's appreciated.