Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Literary Blogger Award

Emeraldfire at Emeraldfire's Bookmark has bestowed upon me this award. Thank you Emeraldfire!! The award is beautiful!!

The Literary Blogger Award acknowledges bloggers who energize & inspire reading by going the extra mile. These amazing bloggers make reading fun & enhance the delight of reading!




The Rules:
1) Put the logo on your blog/post.
2) Nominate up to 9 blogs.
3) Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4) Let them know that they have been nominated by commenting on their blog.
5) Remember to link to the person from whom you received your award.

There are so many blogs that I visit that all deserve this award. But since I can only choose 9, here they are in no certain order.

I'd like to award this to:

  1. My Blog 2.0
  2. The Movieholic & Bibliophile's Blog
  3. LORI'S READING CORNER
  4. Missy's Book Nook; A blog about books, thoughts, and random musings.....
  5. Bookin' with Bingo
  6. Melissa's Bookshelf
  7. The Shady Glade
  8. Rebecca's Book Blog
  9. Wrighty's Reads

8 comments:

  1. Thanks Wendy and Congrats on your award. It is one mighty fine looking award!

    Thank you for thinking of me!

    Dottie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Wendy and thanks so much for passing it to me! I haven't seen this award before but it's a great one and you're very deserving. (Eeyore too, gotta love him!)

    I'm behind on my awards and visiting blogs but I'm trying to catch up. Hopefully I can get this posted ASAP. You've got some great books on your blog too that I've added to my giant list. This is always a great place to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Wendy! You deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you SO MUCH, Wendy. I can see why you deserve this award and I think Eeyore's philosophy is so true.."Why? Wherefore? Inasmuch as which?"..and sometimes we all "just don't quite know"...I love that and can see why you got this award so congratulations!It is a beautiful award and I shall post it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the beautiful award, I really appreciate it! And congrats for winning it, it is well-deserved!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wendy,

    Your award is just lovely. I feel like I just want to sit a spell and take in the peaceful beauty. You definitely deserve this reward. Thanks for sharing it with us. I love Eyeore's quote too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Wendy! And congrats to you on receiving the award!

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You deserve this one! Thank you so much for passing on to me!

    ReplyDelete

The old grey donkey, Eeyore stood by himself in a thistly corner of the Forest, his front feet well apart, his head on one side, and thought about things. Sometimes he thought sadly to himself, "Why?" and sometimes he thought, "Wherefore?" and sometimes he thought, "Inasmuch as which?" and sometimes he didn't quite know what he was thinking about.

Thank you for taking time out of your day to leave a comment. It's appreciated.