Friday, June 12, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins

Friday Fill-Ins

And...here we go!

1. I grew up thinking I was a tomboy; I wasn't.

2. Paperbackswap was the last website I was at before coming here.

3. Why don't you enjoy your weekend and kick up your heels?

4. Reading helps me relax.

5. Thanks for the kindness.

6. Chewing tobacco is very off-putting.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to doing nothing, tomorrow my plans include working and Sunday, I want to spend some time with DH!

1 comment:

  1. I hate chewing tobacco and don't understand the appeal. Yuck. I haven't tried Paperbackswap but I've been tempted. I'll have to visit there again soon. Hope you are having a very nice and relaxing weekend with lots of reading time. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

The old grey donkey, Eeyore stood by himself in a thistly corner of the Forest, his front feet well apart, his head on one side, and thought about things. Sometimes he thought sadly to himself, "Why?" and sometimes he thought, "Wherefore?" and sometimes he thought, "Inasmuch as which?" and sometimes he didn't quite know what he was thinking about.

Thank you for taking time out of your day to leave a comment. It's appreciated.