Monday, June 29, 2009

The Humane Award

Eleni @ /-LA FEMME READERS-/ made this award & here is what she said about this special award:

"I made the Humane Award in order to honor certain bloggers that I feel are kindhearted individuals. They regularly take part in my blog and always leave the sweetest comments. If it wasn't for them, my site would just be an ordinary book review blog. Their blogs are also amazing and are tastefully done on a daily basis. I thank them and look forward to our growing friendships through the blog world."

Thank You to Julie @ Julie's Jewels and Jenni @ Falling off the Shelf for this wonderful award!

As a Recipient of this new award, it is my honor to nominate, as instructed, 10 bloggers who I think represent these attributes Bloggers who I have nominated:( Whoever has been nominated must now nominate 10 bloggers they feel deserves the Humane Award. )

  1. The Novel Bookworm
  2. The Burton Review
  3. Books, Movies, and Chinese Food
  4. Today's Adventure
  5. As usual, I need more bookshelves
  6. Lesa's Book Critiques
  7. A Circle of Books
  8. Popin's Lair
  9. Cerebral Girl in a Redneck World
  10. DeSeRt RoSe BoOkLoGuE

5 comments:

  1. A new award for my sidebar!! Thank you so much for including me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww... Thank you so much, Wendy.

    And I'll have to go check out those of your picks that I haven't heard of... my favorite part of blog awards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the award Wendy!

    And thank you so much for passing it on to me. You're very sweet, thank you :)

    ~ Popin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww that is so sweet of you :) thank you very much!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry I haven't said "thank you" until now! I just haven't had time to think about my nominees, but was taking some time tonight. Thanks so much for the nomination!

    ReplyDelete

The old grey donkey, Eeyore stood by himself in a thistly corner of the Forest, his front feet well apart, his head on one side, and thought about things. Sometimes he thought sadly to himself, "Why?" and sometimes he thought, "Wherefore?" and sometimes he thought, "Inasmuch as which?" and sometimes he didn't quite know what he was thinking about.

Thank you for taking time out of your day to leave a comment. It's appreciated.