Thursday, July 16, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins #133

This meme is hosted at Friday Fill-Ins

And...here we go!

1. Grilled Cheese and Tomato Soup make a quick and easy dinner.

2. Fae Fever by Karen Marie Moning is the book I'm reading right now.

3. July brings back memories of Summers at my Grandma's.

4. The hole in my jeans was obvious.

5. They say if you tell your dreams to a friend they are easier to understand.

6. Take time to think it over.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sleeping, tomorrow my plans include working and Sunday, I want to relax with a good book!

5 comments:

  1. haven't tried tomato soup, i wonder how it tastes. have a good and relaxing weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy grilled cheese!

    Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A grilled chees & tomoato soup does sound really good...Hope your weekend is super!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love grilled cheese and tomato soup! I was going to make some today. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love grilled cheese and tomato soup! Especially in the winter. Yummmm

    ReplyDelete

The old grey donkey, Eeyore stood by himself in a thistly corner of the Forest, his front feet well apart, his head on one side, and thought about things. Sometimes he thought sadly to himself, "Why?" and sometimes he thought, "Wherefore?" and sometimes he thought, "Inasmuch as which?" and sometimes he didn't quite know what he was thinking about.

Thank you for taking time out of your day to leave a comment. It's appreciated.