Friday, September 4, 2009

Birthday Contests Galore!!

Head over to Maymay's Memos and wish her a happy birthday. She's giving away some awesome books today in her honor. My sister sure knows how to throw a party! At the time of this posting, she was giving away an autographed copy of Chosen to Die by Kate Perry, 5 ARCS of Soul Catcher by Leigh Bridger, and a Georgette Heyer book. I'm sure there will be much more before the day is through. So head on over, give her a pinch from me, and get your chance in to win a fantastic book!

1 comment:

  1. I enjoy your blog a lot. I awarded you another zombie chicken award. I guess you can't have too many zombie chickens!

    http://melissawatercolor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

The old grey donkey, Eeyore stood by himself in a thistly corner of the Forest, his front feet well apart, his head on one side, and thought about things. Sometimes he thought sadly to himself, "Why?" and sometimes he thought, "Wherefore?" and sometimes he thought, "Inasmuch as which?" and sometimes he didn't quite know what he was thinking about.

Thank you for taking time out of your day to leave a comment. It's appreciated.