Friday, March 26, 2010

Beautiful Blogger Award

Huge thanks to Paranormal Fantasies for bestowing the Minding Spot with this fabulous award! If you get a chance, check out her site.  Some serious eye candy there! YUM!

And onto the rules
Thank and link to the person that gave you the award.
Pass this award to 15 bloggers you've recently discovered and think are fantastic.
Contact the blogs and let them know they've won.
State 7 things about yourself.
 
  1. I love old well-worn books.  The crinkly pages and worn spines are priceless.
  2. I've never seen the ocean, but one of the days!!!
  3. I'm looking forward to spring.  I can't wait to plant my flower beds!!
  4. I like to draw with pen and ink, and did some whimsical watercolors for the kids room when they were younger.  Peaceful fun!
  5. I'm in love with Dean Winchester. Sexy sexy man! (TV Series, Supernatural)
  6. Life is uncertain, eat dessert first is a motto of mine!
  7. I'm rediscovering the joys of cooking and baking.  I just wish I could discover some joy in the clean-up!
Now, to pass this on to fifteen bloggers :)

  1. Shadow Hunters: Looking Better in Black Since 1234 
  2. Bookworm with a View 
  3. JUST BOOKS 
  4. Bookish in a Box 
  5. Book Whisperer 
  6. In The Bookcase 
  7. Forever Young: A YA Lit Blog 
  8. The Fiction Enthusiast 
  9. My Reading Room 
  10. Obsessed! 
  11. Sara's Urban Fantasy Blog 
  12. It's My Life 
  13. The Compulsive Reader 
  14. Ashley's Bookshelf 
  15. Bloody Bookaholic

8 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the award...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Congratz on receiving this award, you really do have a lovely blog (I heart eeyore :) ... and thank you for thinking of my blog and passing it along *big hugz*, I really do appreciate it.

    I may also be in love with Dean Winchester! MmMmMmM! Did you see the one episode where they had him singing Eye of the Tiger after the credits, LOL, it was awes0me (",). There is no joy in cleaning up, hehe, it's more about just sucking it up and getting it done ... but the mess is so worth the yummyness!

    Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We just started watching Supernatural on DVD (I rarely watch shows when they're actually on TV), and I have to agree Dean is pretty darn yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your award Wendy - how fun to learn a few new things about you . Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much, and congrats to you too!

    Supernatural is one of my favorite shows. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for awarding me! I liked reading your "facts". I agree with the one about crinkly pages and worn spines being priceless. Indeed they are!!

    ~ Tarissa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi!
    Congrats on getting this award. And thank you so much for giving it to me. Posted and linked back to you. Have a great day!

    Sherrie
    Just Books

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your award and thank you so much for passing it to me :)

    ReplyDelete

The old grey donkey, Eeyore stood by himself in a thistly corner of the Forest, his front feet well apart, his head on one side, and thought about things. Sometimes he thought sadly to himself, "Why?" and sometimes he thought, "Wherefore?" and sometimes he thought, "Inasmuch as which?" and sometimes he didn't quite know what he was thinking about.

Thank you for taking time out of your day to leave a comment. It's appreciated.