Wednesday, March 17, 2010

One Lovely Blog Award

Wow! I received this lovely blog award this past week from two excellent blogs, Debbie's Book Bag and SMS Book Reviews.  Thank you both!!  

RULES:

1. Post on your blog that you received the award.
2. Choose 15 other newly discovered bloggers that you love, and award them with this.
3. Send them a message/comment to let them know.

Here are the 15 blogs that I have chosen to give this award to. I have really enjoyed finding and visiting  them, and I hope you find a new blog or two yourself.  


  1.  Books By Their Cover
  2. Reading Angel 
  3. Moonlight To Twilight Blog 
  4. In The Bookcase 
  5. The Wormhole 
  6. Midnight Book Girl 
  7. Candaces Book Blog 
  8. The Misadventures of Moppet 
  9. Lisa at Book Blab 
  10. Ramblings of a Scattered Bibliophile 
  11. Forever Young : A YA Book Blog 
  12. Paranormal Fantasies 
  13. Bookish in a Box 
  14. Obsessed! 
  15. In the Hammock Blog

9 comments:

  1. Thank you so much!!! I haven't been blogging long, but I love the book blogging community so much. Although, my TBR pile grows and grows... lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the award!! Thank you so much for passing it on to me! And thanks for following my blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to your lovely blog and thanks for passing the award along (",).

    Eeyore is the cuteness.

    Have a lovely Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, thanks! Congratulations to you, as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your award and thank you so much for thinking of me and my blog.

    :o)

    MsM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank your for the award! I finally got it up on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Wendy,
    Thanks for awarding me! (What a surprise to be included with all the other great book blogs.)
    And also, thanks for following my blog. I really appreciate that!

    I'll stop by your blog again soon.
    Wishing you a lovely day,
    ~ Tarissa
    www.homeschoolblogger.com/inthebookcase

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you very much for the award!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wendy, thank you so much - I'm honoured and delighted!

    ReplyDelete

The old grey donkey, Eeyore stood by himself in a thistly corner of the Forest, his front feet well apart, his head on one side, and thought about things. Sometimes he thought sadly to himself, "Why?" and sometimes he thought, "Wherefore?" and sometimes he thought, "Inasmuch as which?" and sometimes he didn't quite know what he was thinking about.

Thank you for taking time out of your day to leave a comment. It's appreciated.