Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
This week's teaser comes from Beautiful Dead, Jonas, by Eden Maguire

Pg. 51  "Are you sure you aren't scared?" Phoenix turned down the corners of his mouth.  He was still kidding me and doing that stroking thing with his thumb.  "You're hanging out with a zombie!"

8 comments:

  1. o0o Zombies sounds interesting! I hope you have a great week...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Creepy teaser. Sometimes stating the obvious makes things even more intriguing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great teaser! Adding this to my TBR list. :D Thanks for stopping my and commenting on my teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mysterious teaser!

    Thanks for visiting me today :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehe...that reminds me of Shaun of the Dead when Simon Pegg is hanging out with the zombie Nick Frost. Great teaser.

    Here's my TEASER.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope that you enjoy your book. Here's My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  7. I should be reading this book soon. Just got it from a friend. Great teaser. =)

    ReplyDelete

The old grey donkey, Eeyore stood by himself in a thistly corner of the Forest, his front feet well apart, his head on one side, and thought about things. Sometimes he thought sadly to himself, "Why?" and sometimes he thought, "Wherefore?" and sometimes he thought, "Inasmuch as which?" and sometimes he didn't quite know what he was thinking about.

Thank you for taking time out of your day to leave a comment. It's appreciated.