Friday, April 9, 2010

It's Friday: Time to Hop! Book Blogger Hop

ABOUT THE HOP:
This is a weekly event, hosted by Jennifer at Crazy For Books, where book bloggers and readers can connect to find new blogs to read.  It's a great way to network with other bloggers and make new friends!  Every day I seem to find another book blog that I start following. In the spirit of the Friday Follow, I thought it would be cool to do a Book Blogger Hop to give us all bookies a chance to connect and find new blogs that we may be missing out on!  It will also give blog readers a chance to find other book blogs that they may not know existed!

Your blog should have content related to books, including, but not limited to book reviews.

If you start following someone through the Hop, leave a comment on their blog to let them know!  Stop back during the week to see other blogs that are added!  And, most importantly, the idea is to HAVE FUN!!

I've found a lot of new and fantastic blogs so far and I'm excited about hopping again this week! So hop on over to Crazy for Books and get into the fun!!

7 comments:

  1. Just stopping by on the hop to say Hi! I'm already a follower. Have a good day! Still love your Eeyore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a new follower from the blog hop. Looks like a great blog!

    Elie
    Ellz Readz

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm just hopping on through and saying "HI!!" and wishing you a great weekend.

    I'm now a new follower and fellow LT member :)

    Tweezle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great looking blog. A nice clean layout and I think you have a few reads I want to check out too:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just hopping by to say hello. I like your Eeyore avatar & I'm also eagerly awaiting the release of Mockingjay! :) My site is The Eager Readers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I found you on the hop. I'm now a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a follower via the blog hop. My post is here.

    ReplyDelete

The old grey donkey, Eeyore stood by himself in a thistly corner of the Forest, his front feet well apart, his head on one side, and thought about things. Sometimes he thought sadly to himself, "Why?" and sometimes he thought, "Wherefore?" and sometimes he thought, "Inasmuch as which?" and sometimes he didn't quite know what he was thinking about.

Thank you for taking time out of your day to leave a comment. It's appreciated.