Friday, June 4, 2010

Book Blogger Hop

ABOUT THE HOP:

In the spirit of the Friday Follow, the Book Blogger Hop is a place just for book bloggers and readers to connect and find new blogs that we may be missing out on! This weekly BOOK PARTY is an awesome opportunity for book bloggers to connect with other book lovers, make new friends, support each other, and generally just share our love of books! It will also give blog readers a chance to find other book blogs that they may not know existed!


The Hop lasts Friday-Monday every week, so if you don't have time to Hop today, come back later and join the fun! This is a weekly event!

I've found some absolutely wonderful blogs through the hop! Join in! Hop over to Crazy for Books to Mr. Linky!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm a new follower now, and yes I got the name of my blog from that Seinfeld show, I love Seinfeld! =D Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let's do the Hop! My Hop is here.

    I hope you are having a fun filled Friday. :)

    xx,
    E.J.
    From the Shadows

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just hopping by!! I found your blog through the hop!!! I love it!! I am looking forward to reading more from you!!! I am now a follower!! Feel free to check out mine at Addicted To Romance

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Love your site!

    ReplyDelete

The old grey donkey, Eeyore stood by himself in a thistly corner of the Forest, his front feet well apart, his head on one side, and thought about things. Sometimes he thought sadly to himself, "Why?" and sometimes he thought, "Wherefore?" and sometimes he thought, "Inasmuch as which?" and sometimes he didn't quite know what he was thinking about.

Thank you for taking time out of your day to leave a comment. It's appreciated.