Friday, September 3, 2010

Enquiring Minds Want To Know


Lori at Dollycas's Thoughts has started a new meme, and it looks so fun that of course I want to participate too! It's supposed to be posted on Thursdays, but as usual, I'm running a day late and five bucks short.  So, this week, I'm posting on Friday. 

About the Meme
Each Thursday I will post 3 questions for you to answer that you can copy and post on your blog with your answers.  You don’t have to be a blogger to participate either.  I will be using a Linky List for the blogs to use to participate and follow each other around to get to know each other, but if you are not a blogger just answer the questions in the comment section following the post on your favorite blog.  This way we not only get to know other bloggers,  we get to know our followers too.
 
Here are the first three questions:

1. How many hours per day do you spend at your computer? Well, I'm on a computer almost all day for work.  I'm a Sales Director, and I spend alot of time talking to clients and building contracts.  Then, after the work day is over, I can get more time at home to catch up on other blogs I read, facebook, email and other gossip columns and news I enjoy reading.  So I guess I spend 10 hours or so a day, but it's not at once! If I did that, I would be all squinty eyes lol

2. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?  
Wendy Lyn Watson, author of Scoop to Kill, is going to be here next week (dollycas's thoughts) and I’m going to do my best to tally everyone’s answer to this question to include in the Welcome part of her post next week. 
I'm pretty basic and boring......sorry! My favorite ice cream is plain ole chocolate.  But it cannot be the cheap stuff, I like smooth, good chocolate!

3. Do you own an E-Reader, Kindle, Nook, etc? If yes, which one and how do you like it. Please give us the Pros and Cons. I don't own any of them.  I do have digital editions on my computer for when I need to review an ebook.  It's something I have thought about purchasing, but my TBR is so huge, I can't fanthom evening seriously considering one until I get it under control. 
 


1 comment:

  1. Wendy,
    Thank so much for linking into this meme. I hope you come back every Thursday or Friday. I really hope it grows and becomes a lot of fun

    Lori

    ReplyDelete

The old grey donkey, Eeyore stood by himself in a thistly corner of the Forest, his front feet well apart, his head on one side, and thought about things. Sometimes he thought sadly to himself, "Why?" and sometimes he thought, "Wherefore?" and sometimes he thought, "Inasmuch as which?" and sometimes he didn't quite know what he was thinking about.

Thank you for taking time out of your day to leave a comment. It's appreciated.