Monday, September 13, 2010

Tracy Anderson's 30 Day Method Review

We've all tried diet books, exercising with still no results and starvation.  You lose weight, you gain it back.  It's a viscious yo-yo with your life.  Tracy Anderson has worked with mega celebrities, and you know some of them look absolutely wonderful.  She's also worked with thousands of your average everyday woman. 

Tracy is a dancer, but when she was a freshman in college, she kept packing on pounds.  She couldn't understand why since her foot was on the barre everyday.  So, Tracy started her research and this method, after many trials and errors, and years of research is the result.

Give up the weights! They only had bulk.  Tracy's method targets the smaller muscles surrounding those large muscles, drawing your muscles in, not out, creating a more lean and tone look.  She also includes her 30 day menu, and her one hour a day dance/cardio workout.  It is essential to do the cardio.  One hour a day seems like alot to me - I have such a  busy schedule.  Your supposed to do it everyday, as well.  But, as Tracy says, if you don't do the work, you won't see the results.

She says to think of the cardio as a job, something you can't miss or you will have reprecussions, such as not losing the weight or toning that body down.  I think it is a unique way of creating a new you, one I have never heard of before.  I want to try it, and we'll see how it goes.  The book is written in layman's terms, easy to understand, with the menu plan layed out easily without all those expensive ingredients.  The workout section has very nice drawings so it is easy to see how you should be contouring your body. 

Well-thought out, well-researched, and very easy to follow.  If your looking to lose some inches, lose some pounds, or just want to feel and look better, give Tracy Anderson's 30 day Method a try for yourself.

I have a contest for a few copies up for grabs on the contest page.  It ends September 14th, so enter today!

3 comments:

  1. I just tried the cardio DVD for the first time today. It's kind of odd, but I'm going to try to stick with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I'm a new follower from Mailbox Monday. I'm following you now through email and gfc. I'm glad I found you - I love book blogs!
    http://tidbitsfromamom.blogspot.com
    http://dearheartdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Tracy Anderson!

    I just found your blog through Mailbox Monday. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

The old grey donkey, Eeyore stood by himself in a thistly corner of the Forest, his front feet well apart, his head on one side, and thought about things. Sometimes he thought sadly to himself, "Why?" and sometimes he thought, "Wherefore?" and sometimes he thought, "Inasmuch as which?" and sometimes he didn't quite know what he was thinking about.

Thank you for taking time out of your day to leave a comment. It's appreciated.