Monday, November 15, 2010

Instant Holiday Glam! Bright Red Flower Fashion Ring

I recently had the opportunity to review a product from FantasyJewelryBox.com, and I have to say I am very impressed.  I received the Maisey's Chunky Red Crystal Flower Fashion Ring.


When I saw this ring, I just had to have it! Isn't it just gorgeous?  I received it very quickly and I immediately put in on.  The band is gold links and is adjustable, so it fits any finger.  The cut and workmanship is astonishing, and if you didn't know any better, you would swear they were real gems!! Faceted settings, a gold finish, inlaid setting, and the stones are high, quality crystal.  It was a bit heavy for my hand when I first put it on, but that is because I'm not used to wearing anything but my wedding rings.  Believe me, I got used to it quickly; I wasn't taking it off!

It's flirty, it's fun and its flashy! I'm going to wear it to all my holiday parties!!!

FantasyJewelryBox carries more than just fun jewelry, they also carry sterling silver necklaces, or cheap wedding rings, (Not everyone can afford a 2carat diamond) but you can look like you can!! 

They offer free earrings with every order over $50 and free shipping on any order over $75.  They are very reasonably priced - you'll be surprised at their prices and the quality of their jewelry!!

You can also check FantasyJewelryBox out on Facebook!!

This is the perfect time of year to get yourself something special, or do some holiday shopping!!



[Product review & giveaway disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."]

1 comment:

  1. Hey honey! I am popping in on an "off day - non-giveaway" to see how you are doing and send well wishes to you honey! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

The old grey donkey, Eeyore stood by himself in a thistly corner of the Forest, his front feet well apart, his head on one side, and thought about things. Sometimes he thought sadly to himself, "Why?" and sometimes he thought, "Wherefore?" and sometimes he thought, "Inasmuch as which?" and sometimes he didn't quite know what he was thinking about.

Thank you for taking time out of your day to leave a comment. It's appreciated.