Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Allergy Guard Direct Review: Bed Bug Proof Covers


I'm sure you all remember that recent scare with bed bugs.  It seemed a few cities had them everywhere! I work in the hospitality industry so we take that sort of thing very seriously.  Who wants to stay at a hotel with bedbugs? Not me!

When DH and I received our tax refund this year we decided to splurge on a new bed.  It's been fifteen years since we had one so I was over the moon.  There is a HUGE difference in mattresses by the way from fifteen years ago and today - at least I thought so! So, we bought a new bed and I'm worried about waterproofing, staining and bedbugs.  After all, I probably won't get another bed for another fifteen years!



Allergy Direct has the solution! These covers are amazing!! They go over your box springs, your mattress, and your pillows.  They prevent staining, bed bugs, they keep out allergens and dust mites, they water proof your bed.  Unbelievable! Very easy to install as well.  You just put them on and zip - much like a sleeping bag, only these encase the whole product.  I had to have help with the mattess and box springs but DH was very obliging.  It only took minutes.  What else is cool? I'm not sneezing when I get up every morning anymore.  I really believe it was my old mattess which was not allergen, bedbug, dustmite proof!

Set Includes: 1 Premium Mattress Cover, 1 9" Deep Membrane Box Spring Cover (2 Long Twins when buying King/CalKing) & Two Premium Pillow Covers. Twin, Long Twin and Full Include Standard Size Pillow Cover. Queen includes Queen Size & King include King Size.


Our Mattress & Pillow encasements are made from 100% polyester which is laminated to a urethane membrane. The weave of the fabric, which is a circular knit polyester, has a "satin like" feel to it and is very smooth and cool to the touch.



•Great for hot sleepers who still want a membrane product.


•Upgraded bite proof fabric.


•Heavy Duty Zipper


•Nearly 3.5/ Square yard which indicates a nice heavier weight.


•Breathable urethane barrier is a very effective defense against dust mites and most allergens as well as Bed Bugs.


•All our covers are sewn with 12 stitches per inch for ultimate strength in the seams to prevent tearing.


•Urethane membrane is 100% waterproof which is an added advantage for bed wetters and incontinence.


•Latex Free


•Lifetime warranty


•Made in USA

I'm a great fan of this product! Bed Bug Mattress Covers are amazing and I'm going to get them for all of the beds in our house.  It will extend the life of our beds and it will help our health as well.  I highly recommend this product!

 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The old grey donkey, Eeyore stood by himself in a thistly corner of the Forest, his front feet well apart, his head on one side, and thought about things. Sometimes he thought sadly to himself, "Why?" and sometimes he thought, "Wherefore?" and sometimes he thought, "Inasmuch as which?" and sometimes he didn't quite know what he was thinking about.

Thank you for taking time out of your day to leave a comment. It's appreciated.