Friday, May 13, 2011

Futon Coversforless Review

We have two futons in our household.  One is in my teenage son's room and the other is in the living room.  We decided to go with a futon in our living area a few years ago because the kids had many sleepovers, and these are much lighter than those heavy sofa sleepers.  The problem though is the coverings are always thin cotton that easily stains and rips. Futon coverings are not cheap and to keep replacing them can become expensive.

With discounted futon covers, not only is the price right, but the quality is excellent.  I received a navy blue  futon cover and matched my decor well.  The fabric is a heavier upholstery fabric that is durable and are made with three heavy duty marine grade zippers.  Very high quality fabric that isn't going to rip and tear easily. 

Also, these futon covers are lifetime guaranteed! As an added bonus, free shipping in the USA!  They offer decorate covers as well as pillows to make your decorating a breeze. They carry a variety of fabrics and covers that will make it hard to choose just one.  I'm very satisfied with my futon cover and plan to purchase for my second futon. 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com created by WebBizIdeas a Minneapolis SEO and Web Design firm. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The old grey donkey, Eeyore stood by himself in a thistly corner of the Forest, his front feet well apart, his head on one side, and thought about things. Sometimes he thought sadly to himself, "Why?" and sometimes he thought, "Wherefore?" and sometimes he thought, "Inasmuch as which?" and sometimes he didn't quite know what he was thinking about.

Thank you for taking time out of your day to leave a comment. It's appreciated.