Sunday, December 18, 2011

Little Women Cross Stitch Pattern Review


I love to read as most of you know, but I also enjoy cross-stitching and other crafts.  So, when I came across this wonderful pattern - a quote from Little Women, I had to have it!

It's just basic stitches, so even someone who has never cross stitched before would be able to do this pattern, and it is can easily be completed in a day.  So if you're still looking for a last-minute gift for Christmas, you have time to whip this up!

Just a few colors, a few hours and an easy to read pattern from Kelly's Needle Arts and you can have an heirloom item to treasure.  The above picture is from Kelly, but I have put mine in a frame for gift-giving.  A gift from the heart.  Kelly has other great patterns as well, so make sure to stop over at My Simple Walk. She has a great variety to choose from, from the basic crafter to the more advanced. Now I'll have to make a sampler for myself!

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The old grey donkey, Eeyore stood by himself in a thistly corner of the Forest, his front feet well apart, his head on one side, and thought about things. Sometimes he thought sadly to himself, "Why?" and sometimes he thought, "Wherefore?" and sometimes he thought, "Inasmuch as which?" and sometimes he didn't quite know what he was thinking about.

Thank you for taking time out of your day to leave a comment. It's appreciated.