Saturday, January 28, 2012

Funny Irish T-Shirt review


I recently had the opportunity to review this cute Irish t-shirt! Great quality, vibrant color and a super fit - this T-shirt is going to make me stand on on St. Patrick's Day since we have a huge party at work!!

I have the shirt in an army green but you can choose any color to go with the graphic. Not only that, but you can get different types of tees - sleeveless, longsleeve or a tank top! From naughty to nice, Irish T-Shirts have something for everyone! Not just for St. Paddy's day either - but whenever you're feeling lucky! Durable, high quality cotton and a graphic that won't come out in the wash, these are top-of-the-line t-shirts!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

  1. I know just the friend who would love this t-shirt. Thanks for posting.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete

The old grey donkey, Eeyore stood by himself in a thistly corner of the Forest, his front feet well apart, his head on one side, and thought about things. Sometimes he thought sadly to himself, "Why?" and sometimes he thought, "Wherefore?" and sometimes he thought, "Inasmuch as which?" and sometimes he didn't quite know what he was thinking about.

Thank you for taking time out of your day to leave a comment. It's appreciated.