Thursday, March 15, 2012

Lady Soma Antioxidant Berry Masque Product Review

I love facial masques - I always feel so rejunivated afterword! But, I don't have that kind of time usually so it's usually a treat when I can sit down long enough for one.  With Lady Soma Antioxidant Berry Masque, the moment you unscrew the lid, you get the sense of a fashionable spa. The blueberries, cranberries and pomegrante are ground up finely into this whipped souffle and it really smells heavenly.

Filled with antioxidant berries that contain Vitamins A, C and E, glycolic and alpha lipoic acids, I couldn't wait to slather this on my face.  Antioxidant power is said to help with collagen production and cellular renewal and quickly approaching forty, I can use anything I can get!

It tingled when I had it applied but to me, that means it's working! I just crossed my fingers it didn't turn into a slow burn and it didn't.  After the alloted time, I washed it off and my skin was glowing.  Dead skin cell removal can really take years off! I felt so much better and I know I looked better.  Afterward, I used the Renewal Serum that really took the edge off of that tingle.  It contains Vitamin A and Hyraluronic Acid that is supposed to help with stimulating the cells to grow and prevent age spots and diminish lines.  Soothing and cooling, I really loved it. 

Lady Soma has designed a whole line of products to help women maintain healthy lifestyles and provide nutritional supplements.  Some of the products are a little expensive, but they definitely work!

I'>http://www.tomoson.com/?code=TOP60a16db11f669087d3f34f3cf12134d3">I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.comhttp://www.tomoson.com/?code=BOTTOM60a16db11f669087d3f34f3cf12134d3">Tomoson.com>. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The old grey donkey, Eeyore stood by himself in a thistly corner of the Forest, his front feet well apart, his head on one side, and thought about things. Sometimes he thought sadly to himself, "Why?" and sometimes he thought, "Wherefore?" and sometimes he thought, "Inasmuch as which?" and sometimes he didn't quite know what he was thinking about.

Thank you for taking time out of your day to leave a comment. It's appreciated.