Thursday, April 19, 2012

Made From Earth - Olive Night Cream Product Review


When I was younger, my mom always put cream on her face before bed.  I never understood why, until I was in my mid-thirties.  My skin isn't as supple and tone as it used to be and I have these pesky fine lines around my eyes and mouth.  Next thing you know, I'm going to have some major wrinkles, so I am trying to maintain what I have until Mother Nature takes her course.

Made from Earth Olive Night Cream is very lush.  I love olives, but their scent is unappealing to me.  Thankfully, this smells nothing like them! It has a fresh scent and a tiny bit goes a long way.  Olive oil is rich in anti-oxidants, which will not only help prevent some of those pesky fine lines and wrinkles, but will also deeply moisturize your skin.

I just apply a little bit, in an upward stroke, all over my face and neck before I go to bed.  When I wake up, my skin is so soft and silky! I can really tell it's working and that is A+ in my book! It's a little pricey, but well worth the cost! I love this product!

http://www.tomoson.com/?code=TOP9f2b7ead1dd49e2307704383f891890a"> src="http://www.tomoson.com/images/front/pixel.png" />

;I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.comhttp://www.tomoson.com/?code=BOTTOM9f2b7ead1dd49e2307704383f891890a">Tomoson.com>. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The old grey donkey, Eeyore stood by himself in a thistly corner of the Forest, his front feet well apart, his head on one side, and thought about things. Sometimes he thought sadly to himself, "Why?" and sometimes he thought, "Wherefore?" and sometimes he thought, "Inasmuch as which?" and sometimes he didn't quite know what he was thinking about.

Thank you for taking time out of your day to leave a comment. It's appreciated.