Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Aura Cacia Essential Oils Product Review



I adore essential oils. I love spraying them on my pillow for a subtle and relaxing sleep or just spraying something in the air to add to the mood.  Many of my candles at home are home-made and made with essential oils.   They are also used with yoga.  They can calm your mind, spirit and your body.

You may be asking what essential oils are.  They are the highly concentrated essences of plants from around the world.  They are extracted directly from various parts of the plant, such as the root, flower, leaf or wood.  It is those oils that are the foundation for Aura Cacia's aromatherapy products.



You can also use the essential oils in massage.  Just thinking about a relaxing massage makes my toes curl.  I really love the smell of lavender.  It really calms me and it has a light floral scent that I just love.  They, Aura Cacia, also have these amazing Essential Solutions Mist so you can set the mood in the air.  Pep Talk will get you up and motivated and inspire positive thinking.  They have a wide variety of scents and oils for your needs.


None of their products are tested on animals or contain any synthetic ingredients.   They are all tested and verified for purity.  Definitely check them out and become a fan on Facebook to keep updated!





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The old grey donkey, Eeyore stood by himself in a thistly corner of the Forest, his front feet well apart, his head on one side, and thought about things. Sometimes he thought sadly to himself, "Why?" and sometimes he thought, "Wherefore?" and sometimes he thought, "Inasmuch as which?" and sometimes he didn't quite know what he was thinking about.

Thank you for taking time out of your day to leave a comment. It's appreciated.