Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Reuseit.com Lunch Box Product Review


I take my lunch to work most days.  It's too expensive not to and I'm always looking for the perfect lunch box.  Something that is feminine yet versatile and sturdy.  Luckily, I found this Laptop Lunch Dual Compartment Bento Tote in Plum Blossom.  It's great for the office and has lots of room!

The Bento Box is sold separately, but it fits into the bottom zipper compartment.  Then the top unzips and folds out so you can add in your beverage, utensils, soup thermos, fruit or what have you.  It's insulated and printed with soy-based ink - and is an breeze to wipe clean.  I think it's the perfect lunchbox and is quite fashionable.

Reuseit.com also carries other lunchboxes - perfect for taking to school!


Fashionable, versatile and sturdy, your child's lunchbox will be a definite hit!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The old grey donkey, Eeyore stood by himself in a thistly corner of the Forest, his front feet well apart, his head on one side, and thought about things. Sometimes he thought sadly to himself, "Why?" and sometimes he thought, "Wherefore?" and sometimes he thought, "Inasmuch as which?" and sometimes he didn't quite know what he was thinking about.

Thank you for taking time out of your day to leave a comment. It's appreciated.