Ears up, Shades down...
15 TONES Offers Erotic Aural EnjoymentCompilation of Classics Includes Love Songs from Marvin Gaye, James Brown, Robert Palmer, Barry White, Billie Holiday, Nina Simone and More Released July 10
The much talked-about Fifty Shades erotic trilogy has become one of the fastest-selling book series in recent history. Universal Music Enterprises has created its own offering, that could very well be considered an aural companion to the books, a compilation dubbed 15 TONES.
The album houses a collection of songs designed to appeal to those looking to satisfy their deep-seated desires with an edgy, romantic ode to the art of sexual satisfaction in all its myriad forms.
15 TONES combines a variety of romantic, provocative heaters from the likes of Marvin Gaye (“Let’s Get It On,” “Chained”), Barry White (“I’m Qualified to Satisfy You”), Billie Holiday (“What Is This Thing Called Love”), Nina Simone (“I Put a Spell on You”), Ella Fitzgerald (“I’ve Got You Under My Skin”) and Shirley Horn (“Come Fly With Me”) with more explicit, salacious come-ons by James Brown (“Get Up [I Feel Like Being a] Sex Machine, Pt. 1”), Robert Palmer (“Addicted to Love”) and Berlin (“Sex [I’m a]”), Bell Biv Devoe (“Do Me!).
In addition, there are four classical numbers to put you in the mood, including “The Flower Duet” from Lakme (Katherine Jenkins featuring Kiri Te Kanawa and the Philharmonia Orchestra), “Canon and Gigue in D Major (The English Concert and Trevor Pinnock), Chopin’s “Nocturne No. 1 in B flat Minor, Opus 9 No. 1 (Tamas Vasary) and DeBussy’s “La Fille Aux Cheveux de Lin” (Philippe Cassard).
15 TONES is out now, both digitally and in stores.
15 TONES TRACK LISTING
1. Let’s Get It On – Marvin Gaye
2. The Flower Duet from Lakme – performed by Katherine Jenkins featuring Kiri Te Kanawa and the Philharmonia Orchestra (L. Delibes)
3. Sex (I’m A...) – Berlin
4. Addicted To Love – Robert Palmer
5. Do Me! - Bell Biv Devoe
6. I'm Qualified To Satisfy You – Barry White
7. Get Up (I Feel Like Being A) Sex Machine, Pt. 1 – James Brown
8. Canon and Gigue in D Major – performed by The English Concert and Trevor Pinnock (J. Pachelbel)
9. What Is This Thing Called Love – Billie Holiday
10. I Put A Spell On You – Nina Simone
11. I’ve Got You Under My Skin – Ella Fitzgerald
12. Come Fly With Me – Shirley Horn
13. Nocturne No. 1 in B flat Minor, Opus 9 No. 1 – performed by Tamás Vásáry(F. Chopin)
14. Chained – Marvin Gaye
15. La Fille Aux Cheveux De Lin – performed by Philippe Cassard (C. DeBussy)
What a great CD with many sensual tunes! Thanks to sneakattack media, we are having a ...
Two lucky winners will win their own CD of 15 Tones!
*Fill out the Rafflecopter Below
*Contest ends September 8, 2012