Saturday, September 1, 2012

Footminders Product Review


I suffer from a degenerating disc disease and to help alleviate some of the pain, my physical therapist has been having me work on my posture. I never thought I would have to wear orthotics, but they've been a godsend.  


Footminders offer three orthotic insoles - for casual, sports, or heels.  Since I work in an office, I wear alot of dress casual shoes.  I try to steer clear of the heels for health reasons.  When I'm not working, it's usually tennis shoes.  

Footminders orthotic insoles are fabulous! They just slip into your shoe (you can cut them to fit).  It takes a few days to get used to the arch; or at least it did for me. I wasn't used to having my foot arched like that with my daywear at work.  However, after two or three days, I can't even tell anymore.  What I can tell is that it helps significantly with my lower back pain.   These orthotic insoles are made to help imbalanced and misalignment by those suffering from flat feet, heal or knee pain. 


I've found an excellent product, made with quality that helps me in my day-to-day activities, helping to diminishing some pain and they are super comfortable.  I can't recommend this product enough! 



Like them on Facebook!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The old grey donkey, Eeyore stood by himself in a thistly corner of the Forest, his front feet well apart, his head on one side, and thought about things. Sometimes he thought sadly to himself, "Why?" and sometimes he thought, "Wherefore?" and sometimes he thought, "Inasmuch as which?" and sometimes he didn't quite know what he was thinking about.

Thank you for taking time out of your day to leave a comment. It's appreciated.