Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Jolly Time Back to School Popcorn Review



My family loves popcorn.  Jolly Time popcorn is super yummy! They offer several different flavors so it's easy to choose your favorite.  Or, if you're like me, I like them all!  Twenty one flavors in all!!


The new mini bags are awesome for an after school snack or a nice addition to your lunch.  I like to pop one in the microwave in the afternoon at the office.  It has just the right amount for me, but could easily be a nice snack for two young children.


It's a much healthier snack then chips and candy.  And the 100 Calorie bags are perfect for those watching closely what they eat.  It's still the same yummy popcorn, it's just proportioned out for you in these cute little mini bags.  Since we received our Jolly Time, I've had a few in my desk drawer, the kids have one in their backpack in case they go to a friends after school and we've got several at home just waiting for them to want a snack when they get off of the bus.  The Kettle Corn tastes amazing and the Blast of Butter tastes just like the theatre popcorn.  I highly recommend this product! YUM!

You can follow Jolly Time on Facebook 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The old grey donkey, Eeyore stood by himself in a thistly corner of the Forest, his front feet well apart, his head on one side, and thought about things. Sometimes he thought sadly to himself, "Why?" and sometimes he thought, "Wherefore?" and sometimes he thought, "Inasmuch as which?" and sometimes he didn't quite know what he was thinking about.

Thank you for taking time out of your day to leave a comment. It's appreciated.