Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Cranberry Concentrate w/ Vitamin C Product Review


I never really used to worry about bladder or yeast infections when I was younger.  But after having experienced a few as I've gotten older, I've decided they are no fun.  So, I try to take better care of myself with preventative health.  I used to watch my mom drink cranberry juice when she had some problems, and I like cranberry juice.  I just don't like to drink it all of the time.

Lady Soma has come up with a Cranberry Concentrate with Vitamin C in a softgel so I don't have to worry about the juice.  It promotes a healthy urinary tract so I can hopefully prevent those pesky infections.  It's fortified with Vitamin C and E and each softgel is on a 12:1 ration - meaning you're getting about 5,050 milligrams of cranberry in each one.

I've been taking one everyday with a glass of water when I take my other vitamins.  But if you're experiencing discomfort, you may want to take two for a stronger approach.  Definitely keep this supplement in mind when you are planning your preventative health! I feel so much better, not only physically, but mentally knowing that I am being proactive!!

  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The old grey donkey, Eeyore stood by himself in a thistly corner of the Forest, his front feet well apart, his head on one side, and thought about things. Sometimes he thought sadly to himself, "Why?" and sometimes he thought, "Wherefore?" and sometimes he thought, "Inasmuch as which?" and sometimes he didn't quite know what he was thinking about.

Thank you for taking time out of your day to leave a comment. It's appreciated.