Friday, December 28, 2012

Simply 7 Snacks Product Review




My family enjoys snacks but I don't buy them very often.  Usually they have to eat fresh fruit, raw vegetables or popcorn, because that's a house staple.  They do enjoy potato chips but they aren't healthy, so we purchase them sporadically.  
Simply 7 snacks are just the thing! Their ingredients I can pronounce and their chips are made with healthy ingredients - and the taste does not suffer! I have to admit when I first opened a bag of pomegranate chips I was surprised that they were pink.  But it really gave the chips authenticity - afterall, pomegranates are pink.

I've also never had chips made with hummus, pomegranate or lentils before.   In fact, not any snack food, so I was really surprised with how good it tasted.  They are light, crisp and jam-packed full of flavor.  My husband's favorite by far is the white cheddar.  I prefer  the tomato basil hummus chips and the black pepper.  My daughter preferred the creamy dill.

There is something for everyone and you can feel good about them eating them.  You know what's in them, along with calories and vitamins too! Not all stores carry the Simply 7 brand yet, but they are working on it.  I'm sure I'll be seeing them in my area soon - they really are quite tasty!

If you'd like to try them for yourself, right now they are available in these stores - Whole Foods, Harris Teeter, HEB and Central Market. 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The old grey donkey, Eeyore stood by himself in a thistly corner of the Forest, his front feet well apart, his head on one side, and thought about things. Sometimes he thought sadly to himself, "Why?" and sometimes he thought, "Wherefore?" and sometimes he thought, "Inasmuch as which?" and sometimes he didn't quite know what he was thinking about.

Thank you for taking time out of your day to leave a comment. It's appreciated.