- Can you tell us about your book in twenty words or less?
Continuation of suspense, mystery, and power that will leave the reader wanting more.
- How long did it take you to write Dark Connections?
The initial draft only took a couple of months. It took another four to expand the scenes and develop many characters. It would have been sooner but I was in school at the same time and trying to get Deep Connections marketed.
- If you had to choose, what song would you choose as the theme song for Dark Connections?
Any Other World by Mika or The Fire Breathes by Skillet. It is hard to find a song that fits it.
- If Dark Connections were made into a movie, who would you choose to play Brenna and Slaton?
I have the hardest time coming up with the answer to this. I don’t watch enough movies to know them all real well. All those that have read the books say Amanda for Brenna. For Slaton, that is so hard, too. I really don’t know. That would take a lot of time to think about. Maybe Will Finley.
5. Are you working on another book? If so, can you tell us anything about it?
I am working on about 12 books. One is Deadly Connections which will end the Connections trilogy. I have a horror novella coming out next month and the rest vary from contemporary fiction to paranormal suspense to a comedy. I’m all over the place.
Rebecca Graf spent over twenty years in the accounting field with no way to release her creative juices. To do so in accounting, could get you life. So she began writing online. From there, she ventured into fiction. Dark Connections is her fifth published book with many more in the works. Rebecca is the mother of three children and lives with them and her husband of twenty years in Wisconsin.
1st winner - $25 Amazon Gift card
2nd winner - copies of Deep Connections and Dark Connections