Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Sabi Award Winning Ergonomic Cane Review






A few years ago I was diagnosed with a spine disease.  As it's progressed, it's taken a toll on my body.  There are some things that are just a lot harder to do then they used to be.  Like getting up from bed, from an easy chair, doing the dishes etc etc.  I still work full-time and go shopping, hang out with family and friends so I lead an active lifestyle.

It's only this past year that I've had to purchase aids for the bathroom, like bars for the tub and etc and to use a cane.  I always left it at home because I was embarrassed to be using it.  Who wants to walk around with a cane all the time? But Sabi has created a cane that is modern, lightweight and doesn't hurt my hand.  Not only that, they come in pretty colors and the size is perfect.

If you're not sure what size you will need if you find yourself needing a cane, they offer a sizing chart.  I know I was taller a few years ago but I've shrunk so I measured myself to make sure I ordered the correct cane.


Proper fit is essential.  If it's too tall, it will impede it's use and if it's too short, you're leaning over somewhat and if you have a disease like mine, you don't want that extra work for your spine.  The handle is made with birch, the same lightweight wood used in skateboards.  There is rubber along the sides for comfort.



The cane is not adjustable.  That is why it is crucial you order the correct size.  Not being adjustable also adds to it's strength, not to mention that the staff is made from aluminum - much like used on a bicycle.  The tip is rubber and I've not problem with it on multiple surfaces - carpet, pavement, store tile... It gives me just the support and security I need.  I like the fact that is is modern and fashionable so I don't leave it at home.  It's not worth a broken hip.  If you're in the market for a sturdy, fashionable and modern cane, then visit sabi.com.  The classic cane is a must have and I highly recommend it!

CLASSIC is made by Sabi:
Website: http://www.sabi.com
Blog: blog.sabi.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Sabibrand
Twitter: @sabi_brand



Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial. I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The old grey donkey, Eeyore stood by himself in a thistly corner of the Forest, his front feet well apart, his head on one side, and thought about things. Sometimes he thought sadly to himself, "Why?" and sometimes he thought, "Wherefore?" and sometimes he thought, "Inasmuch as which?" and sometimes he didn't quite know what he was thinking about.

Thank you for taking time out of your day to leave a comment. It's appreciated.