Friday, August 29, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins


1. When I'm sick I hate cleaning and cooking. Let me be, Im sick.

2. When I take a walk, I think about my family.

3. Money can't buy happiness but it can sure help me from being depressed.

4. Cotton makes me feel relaxed and leather makes me think of cowboy butts in chaps. oh yeah!

5. The strangest person/character I've had lewd thoughts about was pirates. Oh Johnny!

6. My favorite color these days is green because it makes me feel calm and relaxed.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to getting some shopping done , tomorrow my plans include housecleaning and quilting, and Sunday, I want to go visit my parents.

1 comment:

The old grey donkey, Eeyore stood by himself in a thistly corner of the Forest, his front feet well apart, his head on one side, and thought about things. Sometimes he thought sadly to himself, "Why?" and sometimes he thought, "Wherefore?" and sometimes he thought, "Inasmuch as which?" and sometimes he didn't quite know what he was thinking about.

Thank you for taking time out of your day to leave a comment. It's appreciated.