Monday, March 9, 2009

Mailbox Monday

Mailbox Monday is hosted by Marcia at The Printed Page. We share what books that we found in our mailboxes last week and I had a pretty good week !

  1. Sway: A Novel by Zachary Lazar ( Hatchette - For Review)
  2. The Vampire's Bride by Gena Showalter (PBS)
  3. Lord of Misrule (Morganville Vampires, Book 5) by Rachel Caine (PBS)
  4. Death's Daughter by Amber Benson (Bought this one)
  5. Bedeviled (Signet Eclipse) by Maureen Child (PBS)
  6. Smoke and Whispers by Mick Herron (Armchair Interviews - For Review)
  7. Crouching Vampire, Hidden Fang: A Dark Ones Novel by Katie MacAlister (RJ - for Review)
  8. Deadly Desire (Riley Jensen, Guardian, Book 7) by Keri Arthur (RJ)

BIG Week! Great books!! Now to find time to submerge myself into their worlds! Fun, Fun, Fun!!

4 comments:

  1. Did you get 3 copies of the same book? And, if you don't mind me asking, how do you get Katie Macalister books to review?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Typing error ! I didn't mean to put that three times :( Darn copy/paste.

    I review for Romance Junkies and got lucky :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need to start reading the morganville vampires series I hear it's great, I have all the books out but....I'll get there I will! hehe

    I also recently got Sway, looks and sounds good, I've heard quite a bit about it already.

    ReplyDelete

The old grey donkey, Eeyore stood by himself in a thistly corner of the Forest, his front feet well apart, his head on one side, and thought about things. Sometimes he thought sadly to himself, "Why?" and sometimes he thought, "Wherefore?" and sometimes he thought, "Inasmuch as which?" and sometimes he didn't quite know what he was thinking about.

Thank you for taking time out of your day to leave a comment. It's appreciated.