Monday, March 9, 2009

More Awards!

I received the I Love Your Blog award! This one I received from LORI'S READING CORNER. Thanks Lori for the kindness!

Here are the rules to keep the award moving:

1) Add the logo of the award to your blog
2) Add a link to the person who awarded it to you
3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4) Add links to those blogs on your blog
5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs!

The blogs that I'm choosing are:

worducopia
minds alive on the shelves
Patricia's Vampire Notes
Diary of an Eccentric
Reading with a Bite
T.V And Book Addict
Carrie's YA Bookshelf
Melissa Walker: The Blog

7 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Thank soo much! Wow. wow. This is so cool and my first award, thanks so much! :)

    I'm off to post it :D (!!!!!) YAY!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, this totally made my day :D

    hehe okay I'm calm now haha

    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm very flattered that you included me, thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much! You totally made my day!

    --Anna
    Diary of an Eccentric

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much! What a nice suprise!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Wendy

    Gosh, I thought I had given you a big thanks for the award and now I see I hadn't. My apologies!

    I am truly honored! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete

The old grey donkey, Eeyore stood by himself in a thistly corner of the Forest, his front feet well apart, his head on one side, and thought about things. Sometimes he thought sadly to himself, "Why?" and sometimes he thought, "Wherefore?" and sometimes he thought, "Inasmuch as which?" and sometimes he didn't quite know what he was thinking about.

Thank you for taking time out of your day to leave a comment. It's appreciated.