Monday, November 9, 2009

The Mermaid Award


Jo at Books to the Rescue was generous and sweet to splash me with this award - thanks Jo!!

The rules are as follows:
  1. Put the logo on your blog/post.
  2. Nominate up to 9 blogs which allure, amuse, bewitch, impress or inspire you.
  3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
  4. Let them know that they have been splashed by commenting on their blog.
  5. Remember to link to the person from whom your received your Splash award.
  6. Have F~U~N
I read alot of blogs, and am always impressed, amused, or reaching for my wallet.  I've found so many new books and authors from my friendly bloggers.   The nine I am nominating are:

  1. B O O K L U S T 
  2.  Cindy's Book and Movie Reviews
  3. Moonlight To Twilight Blog
  4. Falling Off The Shelf 
  5. Pudgy Penguin Perusals 
  6. Missy's Book Nook; A blog about books, thoughts, and random musings..... 
  7. Today's Adventure 
  8. Books and Needlepoint 
  9. Pat's Fantasy Hotlist 

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, Wendy! I like the idea behind the splash award, and I've never even been to the other blogs you listed, so now I'm off... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Wendy, for thinking of me! And congrats to you on receiving the award!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your much deserved award Wendy! And thank you so much for thinking of me and my blog. You're very sweet.

    :o)

    MsM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your well deserved award and thank you so much for passing it on to me, Wendy! This is so sweet of you. Soon, I will be making a link to my sidebar for awards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Wendy for passing on your much deserved award! I will try to get it up before the weekend is over.

    ReplyDelete

The old grey donkey, Eeyore stood by himself in a thistly corner of the Forest, his front feet well apart, his head on one side, and thought about things. Sometimes he thought sadly to himself, "Why?" and sometimes he thought, "Wherefore?" and sometimes he thought, "Inasmuch as which?" and sometimes he didn't quite know what he was thinking about.

Thank you for taking time out of your day to leave a comment. It's appreciated.