Thursday, March 25, 2010

Blog Monster Award!

This startling award was created by Eleni at La Femme Reader.

It signifies all the bloggers out there who constantly work hard to keep an updated and insightful website. They aren’t afraid to take a bite with their honest reviews and enjoyable content. You amaze me, you inspire me so I call you a blog monster.

Huge thank you to Haley @ The Life and Lies of an Inanimate Flying Object for thinking of me and my blog! Very kind and generous :)

I'm passing this on to:

Crazy-for-Books.com
Dollycas's Thoughts
Brenda Loves Books
Jenn's Bookshelf
The Burton Review

3 comments:

  1. cool...thank you!!!! I love my blog, it is so much fun and keeps me busy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your award! I love your blog - I absolutely adore Eeyore - he and the rest of the Winnie the Pooh clan are all over my house!

    ReplyDelete

The old grey donkey, Eeyore stood by himself in a thistly corner of the Forest, his front feet well apart, his head on one side, and thought about things. Sometimes he thought sadly to himself, "Why?" and sometimes he thought, "Wherefore?" and sometimes he thought, "Inasmuch as which?" and sometimes he didn't quite know what he was thinking about.

Thank you for taking time out of your day to leave a comment. It's appreciated.