Friday, February 25, 2011

Crazy Dog T-Shirt Review

I have been on a T-shirt craze lately! I dress up for the office everyday, so when I get home I want a nice soft t-shirt and cozy sweats.  Crazy Dog T-shirts have a super variety to choose from!  I love reading the Sookie Stackhouse series by Charlaine Harris, and I'm addicted to it's TV series, True Blood.  So when I saw this t-shirt - Merlotte's Bar and Grill - I knew I had to have it !!  You can find this particular tshirt in the Most Popular Tshirts.  It is available in Mens or Womens.



I ordered mine in the mens style for one simple reason.  I wanted it big to sleep in.  Sure, it works great with my sweatpants and shorts,  but I love a big comfy shirt to sleep in.  The colors are brilliant and don't bleed, the cotton is a heavy quality but soft.  I am in love with this shirt!! I want to get the female version to wear with my jeans for the summer.  Who needs office wear when you can wear such awesome tshirts?

Check out Crazy Dog Tshirts! They have one of the best selections I have ever seen.  Something for everyone!! Check out their St. Patrick's Day shirts! It will be here before you know it - be ready with your green!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Have you checked these guys out...www.vintees.com

    I've gotten a couple tees from them, good quality, and free shipping was nice.

    Just wanted to let you know!

    Stacey

    ReplyDelete

The old grey donkey, Eeyore stood by himself in a thistly corner of the Forest, his front feet well apart, his head on one side, and thought about things. Sometimes he thought sadly to himself, "Why?" and sometimes he thought, "Wherefore?" and sometimes he thought, "Inasmuch as which?" and sometimes he didn't quite know what he was thinking about.

Thank you for taking time out of your day to leave a comment. It's appreciated.