Friday, February 25, 2011

Costume Squad T-Shirt Review

I recently had the opportunity to review a Tshirt from Costume Squad! I've heard alot of good things about this company but I was really excited to try them myself.  I chose Come to the Dark Side, We Have Cookies, which you can find in the Funny Tshirt section of the website.




I have to be honest, this shirt is very good quality!! This isn't a thin cotton, it's heavy and when I washed it, it didn't fade.  I was worried about that because it is black.  It's been washed twice so far, and still no fading.  I love that! Also, the illustration and wording I was worried about in the dryer.  Sometimes they peel quickly when heat is applied.  Nope, it's a high quality logo that is there to stay.  I'm very happy with this product!

Costume Squad has other items besides Tshirts.  They also have Costumes!! Not just for us humans either -- check out this adorable dog costume!!

How cute would your dog look in this Fluffy Bunny Costume for Easter? Stay posted! I have a giveaway coming soon for a great tshirt!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

The old grey donkey, Eeyore stood by himself in a thistly corner of the Forest, his front feet well apart, his head on one side, and thought about things. Sometimes he thought sadly to himself, "Why?" and sometimes he thought, "Wherefore?" and sometimes he thought, "Inasmuch as which?" and sometimes he didn't quite know what he was thinking about.

Thank you for taking time out of your day to leave a comment. It's appreciated.