Thursday, November 17, 2011

Slice Safety Cutter Product Review

I'm always looking for a pair of scissors in my house! Most of the time, and I know it's not safe, but I just grab a sharp knife to open what I need help with. I know where those are at, but my scissors seem to disappear.


Fortunately, there is the Slice Safety Cutter. I am in love with this product. It has a hole so I can thread it onto my keychain and I always know where it is. As a bonus, it has a built in magnet, so you could just pop it on the fridge or any other metal surface. Its finger friendly in design, letting you open items easily. If you touch the blade, you will not cut yourself. The blade is ceramic and never rusts or dulls. I have used this blade to open the mail, boxes, and packages and am cutting coupons with ease. In fact, that is my favorite part! It is taking me half of the time using the Safety Cutter to clip coupons then the scissors!



Every home should have several Safety Cutters! They are safer than scissors and knives, it doesn't need sharpened and it is very economical. These would make great stocking stuffers or gift toppers this holiday season for a co-worker, boss or adult family member. Coupon Clippers - this is a must have!! I love this product!!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The old grey donkey, Eeyore stood by himself in a thistly corner of the Forest, his front feet well apart, his head on one side, and thought about things. Sometimes he thought sadly to himself, "Why?" and sometimes he thought, "Wherefore?" and sometimes he thought, "Inasmuch as which?" and sometimes he didn't quite know what he was thinking about.

Thank you for taking time out of your day to leave a comment. It's appreciated.