Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Dr. Max Powers Stretch Mark Cream - Product Review


Stretch marks.  We have them and we hate them.  Mine are from having children, but my teenage son has alot of them from weight-lifting.  You'd think he would get them on his arms from lifting all of the weights, but instead he has them all over his back.  He hates them, so I was really excited to come across Dr. Max Powers Intensive Treatment Stretch Mark cream.

It has a minty smell, and when you rub it in, it takes awhile.  It's really white but when it begins to disappear, I know it's being absorbed.  My son is using it everyday and already can tell that some of the tightness in his lower back is released. 

The cream is organic and promotes collagen production, not only giving your skin more elasticity but also reduces the visibility of the stretch marks.  Now that he is having some success with it, I'm going to use it myself!  Generously applied, you will also feel better knowing that the cream is formulated to provide nutrients and vitamins to your skin.  Who doesn't love healthy skin?

Right now, it's on sale for $9.00, a great bargain

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.comhttp://www.tomoson.com/?code=BOTTOM591e1011f845957a1f5956f325679088">Tomoson.com>. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The old grey donkey, Eeyore stood by himself in a thistly corner of the Forest, his front feet well apart, his head on one side, and thought about things. Sometimes he thought sadly to himself, "Why?" and sometimes he thought, "Wherefore?" and sometimes he thought, "Inasmuch as which?" and sometimes he didn't quite know what he was thinking about.

Thank you for taking time out of your day to leave a comment. It's appreciated.