Friday, February 14, 2014

ResVitale Collagen Renew Powder Review

About Collagen Renew Powder with Hyaluronic Acid & Vitamin C

·      Helps boost the body's own natural collagen production with a triple action formula
·      With scientifically studied Bioactive Collagen Peptides® from Verisol®
·      With Vitamin C, necessary to collagen production
·      Supports skin moisture with Hyaluronic Acid
·      Dissolves clear and readily in water or your favorite beverage!

I admit it, I'm a skeptic when it comes to these sorts of products.  It promises to restore elasticity to my skin and refill wrinkles.  I'm nearly forty, but I only have a few tiny laugh lines to begin with.  Not only that, I'm not one of those people who goes around snapping my skin like a tight rubber band.  So, what does Resvitale have to offer me?
 

BEFORE USING RESVITALE
 
 
 
The powder I used is odorless and tasteless.  It's created to mix in with a drink so that you can easily get your Resvitale intake without any mess or fuss.  I wet my finger and stuck it in the powder and then sucked it off, lollipop style, hoping to taste something.  Then I did a deep inhale sniff test.  They aren't kidding.  There's no odor and no taste.  Definitely a little texture, but that's only if you haven't dissolved it in liquid yet. 
 
Remembering to take it every day was pretty easy for me.  I just stuck it in my water bottle along with a packet of my favorite flavoring every morning.  It did take a little practice to get the ratio of water just right though.  If your bottle is too full, it's more difficult to get the powder to dissolve.  I found that about 3/4's of the way full and then shaking vigorously about 5 seconds did the trick. 
 
You'll notice in the before and after pictures that I had a lot more wrinkles than I realized.  In the second picture, I was actually trying to force wrinkles to appear on my hand.  I didn't notice changes the first week, but somewhere around the second week I noticed that my skin was just a little more plump, a little more healthy looking.  Wrinkles weren't even a problem for me, but I found that this product actually did help reduce them, and in places I didn't even know I had them.
 
So, on a personal note, the clincher for me was something that wasn't advertised.  I've suffered from Psoriasis since I was diagnosed at the age of six.  If it's a medication, I've taken it.  Some work, some don't.  I'm a severe Psoriasis patient.  It covers spots on every part of my body.  I don't know the science behind it, but I found about the second week that my Psoriasis wasn't quite as painful.  Immediately, I started to think of what I'd done differently, but the only difference was the Resvitale.  The third week, I noticed that my dry skin was gone and my Psoriasis spots were level with my skin.  By the time my thirty day trial was up, I have clearer skin than I've ever had in my life.  Even my sister stated that she's never seen my skin look so great.  I still have some spots, but they  mostly appear to be scarring rather than active Psoriasis.  I'm not a doctor or a scientist.  I'm not saying if you have Psoriasis this will work for you.  What I am saying, is that I noticed that it worked great for me, even though that's not what I was going after.
 
 
 AFTER USING RESVITALE FOR 30 DAYS

Resvitale definitely delivered on its promises to me, and so much more.  For the cost of about $25 a month, it's less expensive and invasive than surgery and botox and all of those other wonderful youth-saving 'inventions' we've come up with.  I wouldn't call it a miracle, but it was definitely a miracle for me.
 
 
 *I recieved a 30 day supply to facilitate this review.  All opinions are my own.  Shawn

No comments:

Post a Comment

The old grey donkey, Eeyore stood by himself in a thistly corner of the Forest, his front feet well apart, his head on one side, and thought about things. Sometimes he thought sadly to himself, "Why?" and sometimes he thought, "Wherefore?" and sometimes he thought, "Inasmuch as which?" and sometimes he didn't quite know what he was thinking about.

Thank you for taking time out of your day to leave a comment. It's appreciated.