Sunday, November 7, 2010

Lingerie.com Product Review

I wear a variety of pajamas - usually sweats and a tshirt in the cold snuggly months, but I like short nighties or tanks and boxers in the hotter months.  But none of those make you feel sexy, romantic, or really feminine.  Sometimes you just need the feel of silk down your hip to give you that feeling.  Or if you have a "special occasion" you might want to wear some sexy lingerie too.  I'm a big boned girl so it's not easy for me to find something I like, but also something that fits, and it fits right. But at lingerie.com, there is such a variety, that I had no problem getting what I liked. I received the dreamgirl  baby doll nightie and matching robe in black in non-stretch polyester. It has a self-tie halter neckline and the belt won't go missing - it's attached.  A big plus for me as I'm always losing those things.  It came in a discreet package so my kids (who check the mail) didn't know what Mom was getting.  Both pieces fit perfectly.  Hubby thought it was very very nice, and it flattered my fuller figure, which is always a plus.



Lingerie.com has a large selection for any occasion or just because.  There are costumes and gowns for the more daring, or the more demure.  Free shipping on any $50 or more purchase in the US and it ships next day!  There is also a fabulous clearance department that you will just fall in love with.  Not happy with your purchase? Lingerie.com has a no-hassles return policy, but I'm telling you this product is fabulous and the service top-notch.  Spice up your life - check out lingerie.com for all your lingerie needs.



[Product review & giveaway disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."]


No comments:

Post a Comment

The old grey donkey, Eeyore stood by himself in a thistly corner of the Forest, his front feet well apart, his head on one side, and thought about things. Sometimes he thought sadly to himself, "Why?" and sometimes he thought, "Wherefore?" and sometimes he thought, "Inasmuch as which?" and sometimes he didn't quite know what he was thinking about.

Thank you for taking time out of your day to leave a comment. It's appreciated.