Friday, March 13, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins #115


And...here we go!

1. When I look to the left, I see the TV.

2. The kitchen is the room that has the best view in my home.

3. Let it work on its own and do its job.

4. Dirty deeds done dirt cheap!

5. Driving with care is a responsibility that all qualified citizens must share.

6. If you have any free time feel free to come clean my windows.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to reading, tomorrow my plans include working and Sunday, I am going to see Bo Bice!

3 comments:

  1. Ditto on the windows. Not my favorite job. Have fun Sunday, that sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll jump in on the window cleaning! I can barely see out of mine! lol

    Hope your Sunday is as wonderful as it sounds Wendy!

    Regards
    L

    ReplyDelete

The old grey donkey, Eeyore stood by himself in a thistly corner of the Forest, his front feet well apart, his head on one side, and thought about things. Sometimes he thought sadly to himself, "Why?" and sometimes he thought, "Wherefore?" and sometimes he thought, "Inasmuch as which?" and sometimes he didn't quite know what he was thinking about.

Thank you for taking time out of your day to leave a comment. It's appreciated.