Friday, April 3, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins #118

And...here we go!

1. Angel or not, I will still be a Buffy fan.

2. Anyway you need me, any way you want me.

3. As my mother used to say, you're full of piss and vinegar.

4. I need a drink of water after I'm done working out or doing something strenuous.

5. Even in the most crowded of rooms I can find the bathroom.

6. The day they take away my independence is a day fraught with peril.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to my daughter's birthday party, tomorrow my plans include sleeping in and Sunday, I want to relax!

2 comments:

  1. I've never really been a Buffy fan. I liked the movie, but never got into the series.

    Lol... my mom always said that my dad knew where ever bathroom in the state was.

    Have a great weekend and enjoy your daughter's b-day party :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha!

    You always have such fun posts here Wendy. :)

    1. Angel or not, I will still be a Buffy fan. - Right with you there - I've got some seasons on DVD - not them all but getting there...

    2. Anyway you need me, ask first and then I will decide if I will provide.

    3. As my mother used to say, you're full of it.

    4. I need a drink of water after a hot flash.

    5. No matter where I am I can find the bathroom.

    6. The day they take away my independence is a day to watch out.

    7. And as for the weekend, reading, sleeping and cleaning!

    You have a good one Wendy!

    ReplyDelete

The old grey donkey, Eeyore stood by himself in a thistly corner of the Forest, his front feet well apart, his head on one side, and thought about things. Sometimes he thought sadly to himself, "Why?" and sometimes he thought, "Wherefore?" and sometimes he thought, "Inasmuch as which?" and sometimes he didn't quite know what he was thinking about.

Thank you for taking time out of your day to leave a comment. It's appreciated.